Victoria’s Wet Cut Stone Specialists
Wide-Range of Bathroom & Kitchen Stone Benchtops
There’s no better renovation to a kitchen than a brand new stone benchtop. As specialists in stone benchtops in Victoria, J & N Stone promises the highest satisfaction to our customers. Experts in contemporary and innovative designs, we have years of hands-on expertise using a wide array of stones such as granite, marble, reconstituted Caeserstone and Quantum Quartz.
Whether you are building from scratch, wanting to create a modern look for an existing kitchen, or considering stone for a commercial application, we can cater to your budget and needs. With our hand-crafted stone surfaces, we can help you achieve a fantastic result for your home for everything from porcelain kitchen benchtops to Quantum Quartz benchtops. We can also assist with commercial fit outs across Melbourne and Victoria, providing the highest quality stone for reception desks, service counters, tables and wall cladding. Contact us today to arrange a free quote for our stone benchtop cutting services.
Engineered & Hand-Crafted Stone for your Designer Kitchen Benchtop
At J & N Stone, we’re proud to offer clients a wide array of stones to choose from, ensuring a stone benchtop that suits your style preferences and meets all other requirements. Our available stones include:
- Engineered stone − Ideal for kitchen benchtops and splashbacks, with a wide range of colour choices available. Scratch and stain resistant, engineered stone is low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Granite − An igneous rock containing quartz, feldspar and other minerals, granite comes in a range of colours for a unique look. Due to its heat resistance, it’s ideal for splashbacks and fireplace hearths, but it does require some maintenance.
- Marble − Perfect for creating an elegant look for kitchens, marble consists of quartz and clay minerals such as iron, oxides and micas. It’s typically light in colour with a veining pattern. While it is heat resistant, it’s not stain resistant.
- Limestone − A sedimentary rock that forms in warm marine waters, limestone is available in many colours and is a suitable choice for benchtops, wall cladding and even stair treads.
- Travertine − A type of limestone formed by rivers, travertine has a layered appearance for an excellent natural look. Regular maintenance is required.
- Onyx − Made up of calcite and formed in caves, onyx is available in hues ranging from yellow and orange through to black and green. Lighting can be added to enhance the stone’s colour and pattern.
- And others − We can also produce porcelain benchtops in Victoria as well as reconstituted stone benchtops.
How We Operate
Whether we’re installing stone benchtops for a kitchen, bathroom, vanity, splashback or fireplace, we offer a firm quote ensuring no surprises throughout the job. On acceptance of the quote and receipt of the deposit, we then consult with your builder or cabinet maker to ensure proper planning of the project. However, if you are not using any other trades, we are more than happy to arrange a site visit at your convenience. We then begin the manufacturing process at our facility in Melbourne, performing all manufacturing wet in order to limit the health risks to our employees. After this, specialists from J & N Stone get your stone components completed and installed within an agreed timeframe.
We provide an up-front and transparent service so you know exactly where your project stands.
J & N Stone is a family business that is locally owned and operated in Victoria, so you can trust that your project is in the right hands. We have a reputation for completing all jobs, big or small, on time and within budget, giving us a long list of satisfied clients. With over 15 years of experience in the stone industry, we offer outstanding workmanship and value for money.
For stone benchtops and stone benchtop cutting services of the highest standard, contact J & N Stone today.
Why Choose Us?
J & N Stone did a great job. Their quote was very reasonable. When they came to do the final measure and collect the template, they were meticulous with the measuring, taking special note where the sink and stove top were to be. When they returned to install the bench, they did a wonderful job. It is really hard to see where the joins are, matching the glue colour to the bench top to perfection. The bench fitted perfectly into our very old and not so square house. Before they left, they cleaned up and made sure that everything was well wiped down. They turned up when they said they would, a huge thing in today’s world where many people don’t bother to keep in touch and don’t turn up. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
Outstanding workmanship, service was exceptional. Kept up to date with install times. So happy with the end result. Nick is a Master craftsman.
I needed an offcut for a piece of furniture I was doing up. J & N Stone were able to find the perfect piece of quartz for me. Was ready in a few days at a reasonable cost. Much appreciated!
I had J & N Stone remove and replace my kitchen bench tops. The quality of work was outstanding. Care was taken when removing and installing the benches. They turned up when they said they would and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend J & N Stone.
Excellent service provided, fantastic to deal with. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Get a Free Quote